Monday, 17 August 2026

Your Local Vancouver REALTOR® – Always Here to Help

 

Hi everyone,

I wanted to reach out and say thank you for staying connected with me! Whether we’ve worked together in the past, met through real estate, or simply stayed in touch over the years, I truly appreciate having you as part of my community.

As your local Vancouver REALTOR®, I’m always here as a resource for anything real estate related.

🏡 CURIOUS WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH?

If you’ve been wondering about the current value of your home, I’d be happy to provide you with a complimentary, no-obligation home evaluation based on today’s market.

→ GET YOUR COMPLIMENTARY HOME EVALUATION

🔑 THINKING ABOUT MAKING A MOVE?

Whether you’re considering buying, selling, investing, or just starting to explore your options, feel free to reach out. I’m always happy to answer questions, provide recommendations, or simply chat about what’s happening in the market.

And as always, referrals from friends, family and past clients mean so much to me. If you know someone who could use some real estate advice, I would be grateful for the introduction.

Let’s stay connected!

Warmly,
Carmen Leal PREC*
Your Vancouver REALTOR®
Macdonald Realty Ltd.
📞 604-218-4846

Buying • Selling • Investing • Complimentary Home Evaluations

Real estate questions? I’m only a call, text or email away.


Complimentary  Home Evaluation

What's your home worth?

CLICK HERE 
 
Instagram - Facebook - LinkedIn - Twitter
@CARMENLEALREALESTATE
 
 


CARMEN LEAL PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CORPORATION  
 

1050 HOWE STREET, VANCOUVER BC V6Z 1P5

For a Free Home Evaluation click on this Link

http://carmenleal.ca/home-evaluation.html

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Copyright © 2018 CARMEN LEAL REAL ESTATE, All rights reserved.



This communication is not intended to induce breach of existing listing agreement

No comments:

Post a Comment